The Newton Bridge Club is a duplicate bridge club, sanctioned by the
American Contract Bridge League (ACBL
We offer duplicate bridge games and bridge classes at a Synagogue
in West Newton.
Games are open to all, and we maintain a friendly, relaxed yet competitive
environment where beginners and newer players should always feel comfortable.
are awarded to all high finishers!
David Metcalf, club manager and director
email: david [AT] newtonbridge [DOT] com
Note that there is no game Thursday evening, June 22
NEW!!! Check out our 0-99'er "relaxed environment"
duplicate game on Monday evenings, from 7:15 - 9:30.
- Monday mornings: 10:30 AM, at Temple Reyim
- Monday evenings: 7:15 PM, at Temple Reyim
- NEW! NOVICE GAME: Monday evenings, 7:15-9:30 PM, at Temple Reyim
- SUPERVISED PLAY: Tuesday mornings, 10:00-12:00 at Temple Reyim
- Tuesday evenings: 7:15 PM, at Temple Reyim
- Wednesday mornings: 10:30 AM, at Temple Reyim
- Thursday mornings: 10:30 AM, at Temple Reyim
- NOVICE GAME: Thursday mornings, 10:30 AM, at Temple Reyim
- Thursday evenings: 7:15 PM, at Temple Reyim
- Friday mornings: 10:30 AM, at Temple Reyim
- SUPERVISED PLAY: Friday mornings, 10:30-12:30 at Temple Reyim
- Temple Reyim: 1860 Washington St, Newton
For all games:
Morning games cost $10 per player for regular games (more - usually $11 - for special games)
Evening games cost $9 per player for regular games
Novice games: $9 per player in the morning; $8 per player in the evening
Supervised play: $15 per player
No reservations required - just show up!!!
Come with your own partner, or we will find you one!!!